Life is a tornadic experience. It whirls you around, lands you in strange places, and makes a chaotic mess. Day by day, we struggle to put order into our lives. My music is a contribution to the cause.
Follow me on Twitter
Or Email: email@example.com
- Born January 1972, Buffalo, NY.
- Began playing piano age 2.
- Started violin 1981, switched to upright bass age 1984.
- Began playing guitar, synthesizers and produced first recordings 1985.
- Attended Hartt School of Music, Hartford CT 1990-1992.
- Has been writing, producing and recording professionally since 1993.
- Performed live as keyboardist with The Maniacs (Buffalo) 1996 to 2003.
- Now working in music and Web development in Atlanta, GA.
- Married to Claire Smith Keller.
- Recordings not yet available in stores.
Download my MP3s for Free!
HOME | INTRO | MUSIC | PHOTOS | EMAIL | TWITTER
Copyright © 1989 - 2009 by Christopher Keller. All rights reserved.